- SUPERTAPE GAS-OIL - Premium quality - up to 230oC. For ironers with steam, gas/electric heating. Suitable for welding with the Tapematic unit or a conventional welding machine. Roll 400m, 2 black strips, width 13mm.
- Aramid polyester tape - Premium quality - up to 190oC. For steam heated ironers, 400m roll, 13mm width. Suitable for welding with the Tapematic machine.
Polyester tape type MBS - Standard quality - up to 185oC. For steam-heated ironers, 400m roll, 3 black stripes, width 13mm. Suitable for welding with the Tapematic machine.
Universal butt welding machine for all available belts:
- Ultrasonic welding technology
- No heating or cooling required
Extended to maximum belt life
- Quality improvement through elimination of knots on the tapes
- Less belt wear
- Fewer breaks at work
Elimination of technical problems during the folding with the remains of kidnapped tapes
Tapematic welding machine
Mini Tapematic welder
Types of tape knot:
In three steps: Flat and durable.